Sign UP

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Season's Greetings with the Holiday Lineup!


I almost fell off my chair when my Caroline said she was ordering this set. She says the elves kinda creep her out, so she never uses it...I think she ordered it just so I could borrow it - LOL!

When I saw a similar card by Renee Van Stralen, I just KNEW I had to CASE it! I even copied her colour scheme...sad, I know! Not her colour scheme! The fact that I copied it! I couldn't help it...I fell in love with her whole card.

I did have to use a different DSP because I was out of the one she used on her card. Now, I'm hoarding my Candy Cane Christmas DSP because it's SOLD OUT! In fact, I owe my Caroline a pack (it's on its way), but I just might buy it off her so I can keep using it! We'll see...

So, I stamped my image in Basic Black Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and coloured it in using my Stampin' UP! markers.

The image panel was matted on Old Olive Cardstock that I first punched using the Pinking Hearts Border Punch. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to mount the image panel on the front of the card.

My sentiment was stamped in Marina Mist using the Season's Greetings image from Curly Cute.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Holiday Lineup, Curly Cute
INK: Basic Black
PAPERS: Whisper White, Marina Mist and Old Olive Cardstock; Candy Cane Christmas DSP
ACCESSORIES: Border Punch, Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals


Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!