Sign UP

Friday, November 29, 2013

Fishy Friday - Wish Big

I'm keeping with the Crisp Cantaloupe/Coastal Cabana colour combination because it works really well with my little fishies! :)


I started off with a Crisp Cantaloupe Base and added a partial layer of Coastal Cabana which was run through the Big Shot with the Chevron Embossing Folder. I added some sponging around the edges of with Coastal Cabana Ink and then did the same (sponging) with most of the other cardstock pieces.

Check out that banner/flag! I only added adhesive to the top ⅔ of the flag so that I could curl up the edges for a little extra pop.

My little fishies are matted on a piece of Tangerine Tango and then a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe. They were added to the card atop Stampin' Dimensionals.


The finishing touch is the adorable little tag stamped with a sentiment from Pennant Parade and attached with a mini silver brad. A little hint to make your tag stay put - a teeny tiny dot of Mono Multi applied just under the notched end of the tag will do the trick! Now, the jewelry tag punch is no longer available, but you could use either the small ticket from the Ticket Duo Punch or a piece of the Word Window Punch.

And of course, here's the inside:


What do you think?


STAMPS: Fishin' Around, Pennant Parade
INK: Black Staz-ON, Bermuda Bay
PAPERS: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe and Tangerine Tango Cardstock; Coastal Cabana DSP, Watercolour Paper
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Pens, Jewelry Tag Punch (retired), Dazzling Diamonds, Silver Mini Brad, 2-way glue, Stampin' Dimensionals


Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!