Sign UP

Monday, November 4, 2013

Have Yourself a...

Merry Little Christmas...

When I saw the card below created by Jen Timko, I just knew I had to recreate it and I also knew that my class participants would LOVE IT!

I wasn't disappointed - they were thrilled!

Check it out:




Each card used one sheet (with leftovers) of the Season of Style Designer Series Paper stack. This is GREAT because you get 24 sheets of EACH double sided design, so if you had 24 cards to send, they would all be the same!

If you're wondering about the "little" in this sentiment, it was stamped in Cherry Cobbler along with the rest of the sentiment and then I inked it up with my Early Espresso marker, stamped it on a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock and cut it out.

It's November 1st, so you still have plenty of time to order all the supplies you need for this card and get them in the mail before Christmas.

And if you wanted a different look, you could order the bundle from the Holiday Catalogue:


Get in in Clear Mount ($21.95) or Wood Mount ($24.95) along with everything you see above and you're ready to go - everything is pre-cut!! All you need is adhesive & ink and your cards will be in the mail before you know it.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Merry Little Christmas
INK: Cherry Cobbler
PAPERS: Whisper White and Early Espresso Cardstock; Season of Style DSP
ACCESSORIES: Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!