Sign UP

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Back to work you slacker!

My Christmas Boot Camp class this past weekend was a HUGE success - everyone had a great day and came away with SEVENTEEN cards!

But...that doesn't mean I can rest on my laurels! I still have TWO more classes before Christmas as well as TWO upcoming craft fairs...so, back to work!

I though this week's sketch would be perfect for a Christmas Card:


And I was right!


I started off with a base of Cherry Cobbler and added a layer of the Specialty Christmas Designer Series Paper. Then I added a small piece of from the same paper pack and on top of that I layered my image and sentiment.

I coloured in the scarf and hat on my little snowman using my Cherry Cobbler Marker.

This card will likely be part of my Ready for Christmas Class in December, so there's no bling. The cards in this class are meant to be quick and easy!

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the crew has been up to HERE.

What do you think?

INK: Basic Black Archival, Garden Green
PAPERS: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green Cardstock; This Christmas DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Sponges, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!