Sign UP

Monday, October 10, 2016

Merry Monday Gingerbread!

I'm coming to you a little later than normal today, because yesterday we celebrated Thanksgiving with my husband's family and things were a little hectic, so I didn't get the chance to set my post up for today.

No matter! I'm here now! :)

Today's post is a card we created at my Christmas Boot Camp a couple weeks ago, and while I *know* I'm totally biased, it's my absolute favourite!

Check it out:


Stinkin' cute, right? That cookie cutter punch was the first thing I ordered from the new Occasions catalogue when it came out - I pretty much ordered the WHOLE Candy Cane Suite because it was JUST. SO. ADORABLE.

First off, I sponged EVERYTHING and then I started off with a Crumb Cake base and added a layer of Early Espresso. I used the Envelope Punch Board to create the little tab element and stamped the sentiment in Real Red.


I love the Real Red Baker's Twine in the Holiday Catalogue! It comes as a TWO pack with Whisper White/Real Red sparkly twine too!


And how seriously adorable is this bow tie?? I mean REALLY!


And last but not least, the inside of the card with more sponging.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Cookie Cutter Christmas
INK: Early Espresso and Real Red
PAPERS: Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso Cardstock; Candy Cane Lane and Neutrals DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punch, Envelope Punch Board, Bakers Twine, Markers, Sponges
Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!