Sign UP

Monday, April 3, 2017

ATC Monday - Number of Years

Welcome to a week with Number of Years!

I love this set for its big, bold numbers - you could almost (almost!) just die cut them and slap them on the front of the card...but what fun would THAT be??

Today's ATC doesn't look like much, but just wait till Friday!


My base is Watermelon Wonder with a layer of Blushing Bride on top. You wouldn't think these colours wouldn't go together since one is fairly bright and the other is definitely subtle, but they really do! You should get some of both...especially the Watermelon Wonder which will be part of the retirement list announcement early next week.

I stamped the sentiment in Watermelon Wonder and then used Blushing Bride (stamped off) to get all the little dots on the card.

The banner was stamped with Watermelon Wonder on Watermelon Wonder Cardstock and then cut out. The finishing touch was the Basic Rhinestone.

Don't forget to come back on Friday (and really EVERY day this week) to see how I used my ATC.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Number of Years
INK: Blushing Bride, Watermelon Wonder
PAPERS: Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Watermelon Wonder
ACCESSORIES: Basic Rhinestones

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!