Sign UP

Friday, April 14, 2017

From This to That Friday

Back on Monday, I showed you a totally cute ATC.

I love the way it turned out - simple and sweet...which worked out for me since I've been battling a cold for the past week or so. It seems to want to keep hanging on - UGH. I'm doing everything I should be doing - lots of rest, fluids, etc...but this one is stubborn!

But you didn't come here to hear me whine about my cold (I sound like a man - LOL!), you want to see what I did with the cute ATC from Monday, right?

Check it out:


I didn't want to take away too much from the ATC, so I went with the mostly black background. I just love the little hearts in the Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper. It's retiring, so don't delay if you love it as much as I do!

Here's a close up of the metallic thread I used:


I went with silver and black this time around. You can't see the black all that well in the picture, but it's definitely there! And good news!! The metallic thread is going to remain in the new 2017-2018 annual catalogue! Thank goodness, because it's become one of my favourite embellishments! Oh...and the enamel shapes are still in there too. :)


What do you think?

STAMPS: Perfect Mix
INK: Archival Black
PAPERS: Whisper White, Smokey Slate and Melon Mambo Cardstock; Pop of Pink DSP
ACCESSORIES: Enamel Shapes, Metallic Thread, Marker, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!