Sign UP

Friday, January 17, 2014

Fishy Friday - You & Me



Today marks the last week of my Fishy Friday Cards? Are you sad? Don't be! I have something else planned and I think it's going to be a LOT of fun!! See if you can guess what it is from today's card. :)

I started off with a base of Coastal Cabana, but I wanted to do something a little different, so I grabbed my Circle Card Thinlits and followed Patty's tutorial video on how to make the card longer.


I *tried* to line up the Designer Series Paper but wasn't quite successful in getting it perfectly lined up. I gave it a valiant effort though and I think it turned out pretty good!


There's lots of space in the card for writing so I think I'll give it to my hubby for our "date-o-versary" next month. Yes, we celebrate the day we started dating. Yes, it's a little silly. Yes, we're ok with that. :) This year marks our 28th date-o-versary. Yes, I know I don't look that old. *giggle*. All the space will allow for a whole lot of MUSH!


What do you think?

STAMPS: Fishin' Around, Perfect Pennants
INK: Black Staz-ON, Baked Brown Sugar
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Coastal Cabana Cardstock; Retro Fresh DSP
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Pens, Dazzling Diamonds, 2-way glue, Basic Rhinestones, Big Shot, Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals


Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!