Sign UP

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Who doesn't love FREE!!

This is my second post for today, so scroll down to see what else I've been up to!


Yes, FREE. You really did read that right! If you sign up for my Paper Pumpkin between NOW and February 10th, 2014, you'll receive a FREE package of the 2012-2014 In Colour markers in your starter kit.

Your starter kit also includes a "D" Acrylic block which is the size you'll need to complete your Paper Pumpkin projects each month.

Paper Pumpkin ships RIGHT to your door with shipping INCLUDED in the $24.95 price.

Having just returned from Leadership, I can say with absolute certainty that you don't want to miss out on this because our Paper Pumpkin kits are new and improved and you're going to LOVE THEM!!

Be sure to choose me as your demonstrator for added benefits (these are a surprise!)

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!