Sign UP

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Paper Craft Crew Wish Big!


I was looking through my bag of scraps (I keep it by my crafting table with small pieces, potential card fronts that didn't get to the card, etc.) and found the layer that we did at a techniques class in 2012!! I know - CRAZY! I didn't think that was in there, because usually I sell my scraps at the end of every catalogue year (it's a treasure trove in there!) but I guess this particular piece must have been hanging out somewhere else.

Anyway...when I saw it, I though it would make a PERFECT birthday card since it was so bright and cheerful!


I added the Very Vanilla base and then started to play with layers - SO fun!

All the stamps I used are from the Perfect Pennants Set (new in the Occasions Catalogue). I fussy cut the stars and banners.

Here's the sketch on which the card was based:


You can see what the rest of the Crew has been up to HERE.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Perfect Pennants
INK: Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Melon Mambo Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Sponges (background), Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals


Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!