Sign UP

Thursday, January 16, 2014

You should know by now...

...that I never actually GET to complete the Mojo Monday on an actual Monday. So it stands to reason that I'm showing you the Mojo Monday card on a Thursday. At least you get to see it, right?

The MOJO Monday sketch was pretty simple this week, so of course I had to dress it up with extra layers. Check it out:


My base is Coastal Cabana and I added a layer of Fresh Prints Designer Paper. That paper stack is just so darn cute! I love all the fun colours and patterns in it!

It took me a while to figure out the right colour combination for the the "You and Me" and heart images. Lots of scrap paper was used, but I'm happy I persevered and love the way it turned out.

And what about that ribbon? I love that you can shape it around things and because it's ruffled you don't end up with extra thickness behind the layer. Perfect!

This would be such a cute Valentine's Day card, don't you think?

Look at THIS:


See that splatter? I learned a new trick!! You'll want to come to class on February 1st, where we'll be making Thank You cards and I'll be showing you this new technique that I picked up at Leadership. SO much fun!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Perfect Pennants
INK: Real Red, Coastal Cabana
PAPERS: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana and Real Red Cardstock; Fresh Prints DSP
ACCESSORIES: Coastal Cabana Ruffled Stretch Trim, Big Shot, Hearts Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Love it! Love it! I may just HAVE to steal it for Valentine's! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!