Sign UP

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Inspired at Leadership

I took LOTS of pictures at Leadership because there was SO much to see! One of my favourite parts of Leadership is the display boards. This year they were stamped by the Artisan Team and they did a WONDERFUL job!

Here's a card I created the day after I got home:



I made it for my honey, because he DOES make me happy and besides...I missed him!! He thought it was very cute!

The Designer Series Paper is from the Fresh Prints Paper Stack in the Occasions Catalogue. I wouldn't have thought to put Real Red and Coastal Cabana together, but it works and I really like it!

I can see using this combo often! :)

I started off with a base of Very Vanilla and added a layer of Baked Brown Sugar.

Then I added a layer of the DSP and along with a layer of Real Red which was tied with Linen Thread. Here's a tip. You can cut each piece of the DSP in the stack in half and it's JUST the right size for the centre of the card because it's exactly one inch smaller all around. Two cards from ONE piece of DSP. SCORE!


What do you think?

STAMPS: Perfect Pennants
INK: Real Red
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar and Real Red Cardstock; Fresh Prints DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Framelits, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!