Sign UP

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Hello Love

When I saw the sketch for today's card, I just knew I had to use Postage Due! (Hey look! It's a rhyme - LOL!). In the end, I ended up just using the Post Card and not Postage Due, but I love the way it turned out! Check it out:



I started off with a Hello Honey base and added some Hello Honey DSP from (you guessed it!) the Moonlight Paper Stack. :) Even though the "base colour" in Moonlight is Whisper White, there's a few sheets that pair well with Very Vanilla and this just happens to be one of them.
My Post Card was stamped in Soft Suede Ink and I cut it out so that it would fit on an angle on the card front. I added two Postage Stamps punched pieces and the sentiment is another one from Good Greetings. This set is a hostess exclusive and YOU can earn if for FREE by hosting a private class with sales totalling $325.

My inside isn't quite as elaborate as some of the ones I've done, but I added just a little something:


I decided to stick with the same sort of angle I had going on with the card front. It's all about continuity, right?

You can check out what the rest of the crew has been up to HERE.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Post Card
INK: Soft Suede
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Hello Honey Cardstock; Moonlight DSP
ACCESSORIES: Postage Stamp Punch, Candy Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your card Christyne! I think you and I were on the same page, because when I looked at the sketch I was drawn to the Post card image too. I like how you used just the Postage Stamp punch for your elements and I really like the use of the DSP inside and out on your card. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!