Sign UP

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fancy a spot of tea?

When I was choosing the elements for this card, I thought I'd play with From My Heart. I haven't used this set in a while and it was fun to get reacquainted with one of my favourite images!

Check it out:


Now that you've had a couple of months to play with them, what do you think of the new In Colours? Personally, I love them! All of them! And I especially like that they all play so well together, like in this card where I used every single one of them. (you'll have to scroll down a bit, it's the second card)

My base is Lost Lagoon with a layer of Soft Sky and a layer of Lost Lagoon Designer Series Paper from the Flowerpot DSP pack. I added a length of Lost Lagoon Stitch Satin Ribbon under my image panel. The image is stamped twice, once in Soft Sky and a second time in Pear Pizzazz. The Pear Pizzazz sentiment is cut out and adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals.

The inside looks like this:


Don't forget to check out what the rest of the divas have been up to here.

What do you think?

Stamps: From My Heart
INK: Soft Sky and Pear Pizzazz
PAPERS: Whisper White, Soft Sky and Lost Lagoon Cardstock; Lost Lagoon DSP
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Marker, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!