Sign UP

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Merry Christmas

Now...don't freak out, OK? Promise? Christmas is just 105 days away. I know! It'll be OK though...I've got you covered! Check it out:


This card is HUGE (by my standards anyway) as it's a 5 ½" square card. It's a good thing there's the Envelope Punch Board to help me create a custom envelope!


My base is Smokey Slate and to that I added a layer of Whisper White Cardstock. The Whisper White has layers from the All Is Calm Designer Series Paper pack. Can I just say how much I LOVE this paper?? I go through these phases of despising red and green for Christmas and it looks like this year is going to be one of those years! These colours are perfect! Yes, there's some green in there, but it's Pear Pizzazz (not in your face) and yes, I added some red (Cherry Cobbler), but it's just a touch of it and I just LOVE the way this card turned out! You're definitely going to want to get your hands on this paper.

The wreath was stamped off before it was stamped onto the cardstock, so it's very subtle. It's a photopolymer stamp set, so it's very easy to line it all up. This particular wreath stamps has THREE steps to it, so to help you align it, there's a sort of "tab". Keep the tabs on all three images facing the same direction and you're good to go!

Bonus? The Wondrous Wreath set comes as a bundle with coordinating Framelits for the Big Shot - buy the stamp set and the Framelits together and save 15%!

The sentiment was stamped using the Good Greetings Stamp Set which is a hostess EXCLUSIVE through to the end of October! All YOU need to do is book a party with ME and have sales of $325 or more. Too busy for an in home party? No problem! You can do a catalogue party too!

You can check out what the rest of the crew has been up to HERE.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Wondrous Wreath, Good Greetings
INK: Smokey Slate, Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz
PAPERS: Whisper White, Smokey Slate and Island Indigo Cardstock; All is Calm DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Punch, Ribbon, Candy Dots, Dazzling Details, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love this card! Understated Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!