Sign UP

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A little something cute...


for your cute little someone...

I'll admit, when this set first came out, I didn't REALLY think I'd want it, but then, as time went on and I kept seeing more...and more...and more adorable baby cards, I HAD to have it!

Does that every happen to you? If you fall in love with the set too, you can get it as a bundle! It might come in handy as I plan a baby card tutorial in the near future. Just sayin'.

Check it out:


I started off with a Soft Suede Base and added a layer of Soft Sky and then some Daffodil Delight Designer Series Paper from the Park Lane DSP pack.

To create my focal image, I started off with an ATC sized piece of Soft Sky Cardstock. I then added a layer of Whisper White Cardstock. I stamped my images with Daffodil Delight and Soft Sky inks and then cut them out...I seem to have mislaid my Big Shot Framelits for this set, so I had to hand cut the images. I'm sure it'll turn up..........

And the inside, is just as cute as the front:


Don't forget to check out what the rest of the divas have been up to here.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Something for Baby, Something to Say
INK: Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky and Soft Suede
PAPERS: Whisper White, Soft Sky and Soft Suede Cardstock, Daffodil Delight DSP
ACCESSORIES: Seam Binding, Marker, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!