Sign UP

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Thank Goodness for Facebook!

What would we do without Facebook? What did we do BEFORE Facebook? Obviously, it hasn't been around forever, but it sure seems like it has been. I can't remember a time before Facebook and yet, I know there WAS one.

Today's card features a fun new photopolymer set called "Age Awareness". It features such sentiments as Happy Age Awareness Day and You look better at this age than I thought you would. My favourite though, is the one I used on today's card:


Don't you just LOVE collage stamps? We created this card at a recent class and had so much fun! My favourite part? No stress!! You simply CAN'T do this wrong!

I started off with Smokey Slate and added Daffodil Delight and finally some Soft Sky. I added the "birthday" part of the sentiment first and then, because it's a photopolymer stamp set and you can see right through it, I was able to line up the Soft Sky part of the sentiment with no problems at all!

And inside:


Seriously! How many times has a birthday slipped your mind and then Facebook reminds you? PHEW! Crisis averted! You can wish your friend (or sometimes family member - OOPS!) a happy birthday on Facebook and then put a belated card in the mail. I've done it and I know you've done it too! LOL!

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the divas have been up to here.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Age Awareness, Gorgeous Grunge
INK: Smokey Slate, Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight
PAPERS: Whisper White, Soft Sky and Daffodil Delight Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: I'm shocked! Not a single accessory!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!