Sign UP

Monday, October 10, 2011

A Christmas Lodge CASE

When I saw this card by the lovely and talented Ann Schach, I just KNEW that I would have to CASE it. I mean, it's GORGEOUS! How could you NOT? Ann's blog is one I stalk regularly...probably just as often as I stalk Patty Bennett - LOL! I just had to wait for my Christmas Lodge set to arrive so I could get to work!

Here's my version of Ann's card:


I started off with the same base and even used all the same layers! I don't have the Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder (YET!), so I just went with my Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink. I even took out my Colour Spritzer, in a classic Ann way, and went to town. Now I know why Ann likes her Colour Spritzer tool SO much - what a fabulous effect!!

I chose a different sentiment (mine is from Teeny Tiny Wishes) and added a pearl before adding it to the front of the card.

Check out those LAYERS!!! Layers add SO much to a card and they're SO easy to do! For the layers under the main image, I used Early Espresso, Brushed Gold and Cherry Cobbler.

LOVE this card? I'm all out of Early Espresso cardstock at the moment and won't be able to order any in time for this Saturday's class, so look for this card in my November 10 Card Christmas Class + Card Keeper on November 26th beginning at 3 p.m. This is one class you WON'T want to miss!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Christmas Lodge. Teeny Tiny Wishes
INK: Cherry Cobbler, River Rock, Soft Suede
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Brushed Gold Cardstock.
ACCESSORIES: Soft Suede Marker, Colour Spritzer, Square Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Pearls

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job, Christyne! Thanks so much for the kind words and sweet shout out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!