Sign UP

Thursday, October 13, 2011

FREE BIG SHOT!!!

Yes, you read that right! Stampin' UP! is giving YOU a FREE BIG SHOT when you join my team this month! This truly IS the BEST month to join Stampin' UP!

What can the big shot do? Well...it slices, it dices, it purees...

Ummm...nevermind. It does, however cut and...


Emboss! See those snowflakes running along the bottom and up the right hand side? I ran the Very Vanilla cardstock layer through the Big Shot using the Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. PHEW! That's a lot of words for something that in the end = CUTE!

The card above is one I found on the internet, but I can't remember where. If it's yours, PLEASE let me know so I can give you proper credit!

After embossing the Very Vanilla Cardstock, I used Crumb Cake Ink to stamp two of the snowflakes in the top left corner.

The tree was stamped in Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla and matted on a piece of Crumb Cake before being attached to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Snow Swirled
INK: Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Always Artichoke Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Embossing Folder, Seam Binding, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!