Sign UP

Saturday, October 1, 2011

October is YOUR month to be a BIG SHOT!!!

If you've EVER thought about joining Stampin' UP! now is the time to JUST DO IT!!

Stampin' UP! has announced one of (in my opinion) the BEST promotions EVER!

From today until October 31st, any new demonstrator (that means NOT current - but if you HAVE been a demonstrator in the past and aren't now, this offer STILL applies to you!) who joins Stampin' UP! will receive a FREE, yes FREE Big Shot!

Already have the Big Shot? No problem! You can get $125 in FREE product instead!

If you're STILL on the fence after reading this, sign up for my newsletter (on the left) and when I send it out on Tuesday, you'll get a whole list of reasons why October is an AWESOME month to join my team!

Ready to join right now? Contact me today or click here to get started!

The bottom line is, you're getting over $500 worth of stamping goodness for just $215. And the absolute BEST part? No tax OR shipping is charged on your starter kit!

I can't WAIT to have you join me team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!