Sign UP

Friday, April 1, 2011

Four Frames and Some Tiny Wishes

My apologies for the late day posting! It's the first day of pre-orders for Stampin' UP! demonstrators, so things are little hectic to say the least!

I haven't had the chance to finish up my card using the ATC posted here, but I didn't want to leave you hanging, so here's a little card straight from the Stampin' UP! website:



This little note card is SO adorable and perfect for showcasing the Four Frames Stamp Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper. It would be PERFECT attached to a small gift or a bouquet of flowers.

Want to learn how to make it? Sign up for my 10 card class on April 30th and I'll show you how! It's just ONE of the ten fabulous cards we'll be making in class!

It uses the Decorative Label Punch as well as the Boho Blossoms and 2-Step Bird Punch.  A little 1/2 circle punched out of the focal image makes a spot for the flowers.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Four Frames, Teeny Tiny Wishes
INK: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Old Olive
PAPERS: Cherry Cobbler, Watercolour Paper; Paisley Petals DSP
ACCESSORIES: Aqua Painters, Punches, Ribbon

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable, adorable, adorable. SO dang ADORABLE!! Love the colors and everything. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!