Sign UP

Monday, April 25, 2011

MDS Monday - Engineer in the Making

My BIL is an engineer. He studied for years and now owns his own construction business. So, ummm...if you need anybody, let me know!

Meanwhile, he's building a house for himself, my sister and their family.  When we visited last summer, the house was pretty much done (on the outside), but there were still some things that needed to be done.

Never one to shy away from work, Jonathan wanted to help:


He looked SO DARN CUTE in the construction hat, that I just had to snap a few pics!

Happy MDSin'!

P.S. Don't forget!  Ten Card Class is THIS Saturday, April 30th!!!  Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!