Sign UP

Monday, October 1, 2012

Introducing...

...a points program!!!

HA! You didn't think this was going to be a post about having a baby or something, did you? Don't get me wrong...I love my kids. However, starting over with an infant when my youngest is now NINE is NOT my idea of a good time - LOL!

No...today, I'm announcing the beginning of my new points program!

First, I'll tell you the BEST parts:

  1. You won't have to keep track, I'll do it for you.
  2. The points will NOT expire!
Now, for the details:
  1. Earn one point for every dollar you spend. Whether you shop online in my online store or shop at a workshop/class, you'll earn one point for every dollar you spend in any of the current catalogues.
  2. Earn TEN points for every regular class you attend. These classes are the ones held on the first/second Saturday of the month.
  3. Earn 25 points for every specialty class or all day event you attend. These classes include: stamp-a-stacks and project classes where we'll be making one single project (such as an explosion box). All day events are my Extravaganza events.
And now, the fine print:
  1. Points will NOT be applied retroactively. This points program begins today, Monday, October 1st, 2012 and moves forward.
  2. Points are NOT earned on retired merchandise sold at classes/events. This means that if you're purchasing any retired stamp sets/accessories at a class/event, you will not earn points for those purchases. Purchases from the online clearance rack, however, DO earn points.
  3. Points CAN'T be combined. This means that you can't combine your points with a friend in order to accumulate faster. 
  4. And...I reserve the right to alter the program at any time.
What can you GET for your points?
  1. Earn 100 pts and you can order a marker of your choice! Markers MUST be ones that can be ordered individually from the catalogue.
  2. Or...save your points till you earn 250 pts and you can order an ink pad of your choice from the catalogue.
  3. Or...KEEP saving your points till you earn 500 pts and you can order ANY stamp set of your choice from any current catalogue.
Sound good? Do let me know if you have any questions! And Happy Earning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!