Sign UP

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Because one Design Team is not enough!

Yesterday, I was hanging out on SplitCoast Stampers checking out the boards and the gallery. I decided to hunt down the CAS (that's Clean and Simple) challenge for this week and came across the Design Team call challenge!

I thought, "why not?" and got to work.

The first challenge was to create a card using the colours of our favourite sports team. Now, I could have used the Green, White and Red of my Italian boys, but the first thing that popped into my head was the New England Patriots, so I decided to go with that. I'm not a huge sports fan, but I do enjoy a good Super Bowl!


I left out the nautical blue and went with Silver, Red and White for my Christmas card. This set, Seasonal Sayings was just ONE of the gifts I won at the Hamilton Regional, so I decided to ink it up! I have to say I quite like it and I'm glad that Stampin' UP! found another Seasonal set after having retired Seasonal Sentiments (which is still available to download as a digital stamp set).

I stamped the image in Cherry Cobbler on Shimmery White Cardstock. You can't really tell in the photo, but the shimmer of the white paired with the silver looks FABULOUS!

I added some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine for that extra little "something".

What do you think?

STAMPS: Seasonal Sayings
INK: Cherry Cobbler
PAPERS: Shimmery White, Brushed Silver, Cherry Cobbler
ACCESSORIES: Baker's Twine

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. You just can't help yourself, can you? Very pretty card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!