Sign UP

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

It's my wedding anniversary at the end of this month and I couldn't be happier! :)

While discussing something TOTALLY unrelated, my downline Teresa and I learned that BOTH our wedding anniversaries are this month.

She asked my for my snail mail address, so I wasn't TOTALLY surprised when this:


arrived in the mail!

Isn't it DARLING??

Teresa used the Elegant Lines embossing folder and embellished with LOTS of pearls and the Beautiful Wings Embosslit. I just love everything about it! SO much attention to detail!

Thank you for making my heart happy Teresa! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!