Sign UP

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Welcome back to Hamilton!

Did you enjoy yesterday's cards? I certainly hope so, because I've got some more for you today!



Isn't this just happy and cheerful? That's why it caught my eye! I just love the simplicity of adding a bunch of circles to an embossed panel. And that tiny little bejewelled flower? The perfect touch!


Some more happy and cheerful! The tone on tone butterflies just made my day! The new elegant butterfly punch is perfect for adding...well...a touch of elegance!


This collage of hearts caught my eye because I've done one almost the same in the past! I was particularly taken with the word "LOVE" in the hearts. Do you see it? :)


The last card for today is using what's sure to become my very favourite two step stamping set. When Stampin' UP! retired two of my favourite two step stamping sets last year, I was devastated. But then...they gave me Stippled Blossoms and I was HOOKED!! I just love how pretty and elegant this set is. I'll bet you love it too!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!