Sign UP

Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday - MY WAY! Thinking of you

Welcome back to another Friday - MY WAY! Today's card features papers that are from the Holiday Catalogue but can be used for NON Christmas card. I love me some versatile paper!

Check this out:



The paper pieces and the strip behind the narrow Basic Black layer are from the Festival of Prints pack - you get 48 pieces of 4 1/2 x 6 1/2" Designer Series paper for just $8.50. That's a WHOLE lot of paper for a REALLY good price.

I lined up the Designer Series Paper on a piece of Basic Black (and later realized that the colour in the DSP was actually Early Espresso - OOPS!). Then I added those two layers to another piece of Designer Series Paper and adhered it to the 4 x 5 1/4" inch layer of Very Vanilla and a layer of 4 1/8 x 5 3/8" piece of Basic Black. The card front is (of course) 4 1/4 x 5 1/2".

I stamped the sentiment in Island Indigo. It's from the set "Sassy Salutations". The finishing touches are a pearl and a little snippet of ribbon. I am LOVING that Very Vanilla 1/8" taffeta!

And...while the ribbon on this card ISN'T the one you can get for FREE this month, it sure is cute! Don't forget that there's only three more days (counting today!) for you to get your FREE ribbon with every $50 order.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Sassy Salutations
INK: Island Indigo
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Basic Black Cardstock; Festival of Prints DSP
ACCESSORIES: Basic Pearls, Ribbon

Happy Stampin'!

3 comments:

  1. This is really nice :-) I love it! (will case it too, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! Totally going to steal it too, since this is the only pack of DSP I have this catalogue! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!