Sign UP

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Stippled Blossoms for the Paper Craft Crew

This week for the Paper Craft Crew, I was inspired by the sketch to pull out a few stops! Lots of layers, dimensionals and fussy cutting! Check it out:



I started off with Midnight Muse since I still had it out from yesterday's cards for the UDI colour challenge. I added a layer of Comfort Cafe DSP and then went to town! Another layer of Comfort Cafe DSP, some little Midnight Muse Flags, a stamped Very Vanilla panel (yes, I used Summer Starfruit again *smile*) using Elements of Style and a Stippled Blossom in Bashful Blue and Midnight Muse.

The die cut is from the Perfect Pennants die...and yes, this is the FIRST time I've used it, despite the fact that I bought it when it FIRST came out, more than 12 months ago. SHEESH!

The finishing touch is the Very Vanilla Seam Binding ribbon. Would you like to play along this week? Just click here and join in the fun!

And here's the sketch on which it was based:


What do you think?

STAMPS: Elements of Style, Stipples Blossoms
INK: Bashful Blue, Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Midnight Muse Cardstock; Comfort Cafe DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Die, Seam Binding, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!