Sign UP

Monday, September 10, 2012

That might be worth something someday...

Last month, at the technique class I was teaching, I was helping Lindsay with one of her cards. I picked up the insert for the card not realizing that I had Melon Mambo ink on my fingertips.

This happened:


Lindsay (jokingly, I'm sure) said, "that might be worth something someday. I'm keeping that!" To further it's worth, I said, "Hang on, I'll sign it!" which I did...with the date and everything. That got a HUGE laugh out of the other class attendees. I'm sure you can imagine.

The class continued on and everyone had a wonderful afternoon. You should come to one on my classes! Not only are they fun and entertaining, but MOST times, you actually LEARN stuff too. :)

Wishing YOU inky fingers that are worth something someday!

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!