Sign UP

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Are you ready to SALE-A-BRATE??


This is my SECOND post for today, so scroll down to see what else I've been up to!

Click on the above image to see the Sale-A-Bration Brochure

Today is the very first day of Sale-a-Bration! What will you order? Will it be the new Texture Boutique? Perfect for "on the go" embossing!


Will it be the Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit?


Whatever your favourite products are, you should order them because this is the one time each year where you get FREE product from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for EVERY $60 you order!


Maybe you want MORE than just $60 worth of your favourite goodies to get a FREE Sale-a-Bration product? No problem! Get your friends together and I'll be happy to host a private class for you in your home!


Or maybe (like me), you just want it all? Now is the PERFECT time to join my team! You'll get to choose $190 worth of product for you $125 starter kit. How awesome is THAT?


Just click on the image above to get started! You're going to LOVE being part of Team Canadian Blossoms! :)

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!