Sign UP

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

UDI meets Pinterest!!

So I was checking out Pinterest last week...the other day...all the days in between...whatever! Don't judge me - LOL!

While I was on Pinterest, I saw a sketch that just jumped out at me and when I saw the Utah Divas International, I knew JUST what I wanted to do!

Here's the little peek that I shared on Facebook last week:


Don't you just LOVE all those layered flowers? Me too!

Our colours this week were:


which made me INFINITELY happier than Summer Starfruit!

With my ink, stamp set and paper in hand, I went a little nuts and created:


Those cascading flowers just made my whole life! I love them! SO much fun! If you're on the fence about coming to class on March 1st (Flower Frenzy), we'll be creating a card similar to this one (more or less) with cascading flowers...I love it THAT much! The best part? (at least for you) NO FUSSY CUTTING! Stampin' UP! has a coordinating punch that goes with the Petite Petals Stamp Set. And...at just $26.25 for the clear mount bundle, it's practically a steal!

Here's the inside:


I didn't, but you could certainly stamp a few flowers on the inside too!

You can check out what the other Divas have been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Petite Petals, Lots of Thanks
INK: Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush
PAPERS: Whisper White and Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock; Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana DSP
ACCESSORIES: Paper Piercing Kit, Ruffle Ribbon, Sponges, Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! I was putting my order together and already had this bundle on it, it has so may possibilities, so many cards already created in my mind..... If I can just find the time to make the all when the set arrives!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!