Sign UP

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tell me Tuesday!

This is my SECOND post today, so please scroll down to see what else I've been up to!

Tuesday deals continue - WOOHOO!!

Alphabet Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
ALPHABET PRESS TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER
Price$9.95 $7.46
Basic Black 3/4 Chevron Ribbon
BASIC BLACK 3/4" CHEVRON RIBBON
Price$12.50 $9.38
Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad
CALYPSO CORAL CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD
Price$7.25 $5.44
Chalk Talk Framelits Dies
CHALK TALK FRAMELITS DIES
Price$30.95 $23.21
Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
FRAMED TULIPS TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER DIE
Price$9.95 $7.46
Neutrals Core'dinations
NEUTRALS CORE'DINATIONS
Price$29.95 $22.46
Note Card Envelopes
NOTE CARD ENVELOPES
Price$6.95 $5.21
Storytime Ensemble -- Digital Download
STORYTIME ENSEMBLE - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Price$21.95 $13.17


New My Digital Studio releases:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!