Sign UP

Monday, January 20, 2014

It's FRESH!!

I just love it when you see a card layout that would have never crossed your mind and then it TOTALLY inspires you (in fact, I used the same sketch for tomorrow's card too!)

I started off with a Bermuda Bay card base (it's there, under all those layers!) and then added a layer of Whisper White and Pool Party.

My Designer Series Paper panel has layers of Crushed Curry and more Whisper White.

To create the flower, I used a trick from the lovely Patty Bennett, then I polled some stamping friends and we decided that a pearl was the way to go for the centre of the flower. I'm sure you'll agree!


My sentiment was stamped in Pool Party on Whisper White and then layered on another piece of Pool Party Cardstock. It was attached with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Better hand deliver this one! With SIX layers of cardstock/DSP, I'm thinking it'll require extra postage.

And guess what?? If you're already signed up for class on February 1st, you'll be pleased to know this is one of the cards we'll be creating! If you HAVEN'T signed up (WHAT???), tomorrow is the last day for early bird pricing! Also, if you order the stamp set from me (Lots of Thanks), I'll knock $5 off your class fee! It's win-win-win! An awesome class, a versatile stamp set AND a discount!

What do you think?


STAMPS: Lots of Thanks
INK: Pool Party
PAPERS: Whisper White, Pool Party and Crushed Curry Cardstock; Watercolour Wonder DPS
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!