Sign UP

Friday, January 3, 2014

Fishy Friday - You're HOW old?

Oh my goodness! I totally cracked up when I saw this sentiment and just knew it would be PERFECT to go with my fishies!


I fell in love with the new Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper in the Occasions Catalogue and I just KNEW I had to have it! I can tell you, you'll be seeing LOTS of it over the next five months. It's just so bright and happy!

It was my Dad's birthday yesterday, so I'll be sending this off to him - OOPS!! Better late than never, right?? He never celebrates his actual birthday anymore...he's always celebrating an anniversary of his 39th birthday - LOL!

I started off with a base of Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock and added a layer of Coastal Cabana Cardstock. The layer of DSP is of course, Retro Fresh. It's accented with some Bermuda Bay Candy Dots. My layers were distressed with Baked Brown Sugar Ink.

The sentiment, from Just Sayin' was stamped in Baked Brown Sugar onto Very Vanilla Cardstock and hand cut - I figure eventually I'll get to using the Big Shot on these, but it was WAY. ACROSS. THE. ROOM. and I didn't feel like getting up - LOL! The sentiment was popped up on double layers of Stampin' Dimensionals to add more height so it would sit above the fishy bowl.


The inside was finished with more Retro Fresh DSP and a layer of Very Vanilla (distressed)

If you're up WAY early and reading this, come back later and I'll link up the products as they go LIVE for you to order!

What do you think?


STAMPS: Fishin' Around, Just Sayin'
INK: Black Staz-ON, Baked Brown Sugar
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana and Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock; Retro Fresh DSP; Watercolour Paper
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Pens, Dazzling Diamonds, 2-way glue, Basic Rhinestones, Candy Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals


Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!