Sign UP

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Wanna Swap??

One of the highlights of each major Stampin' UP! event I attend is what I've started to affectionately call "The Lyssa Swap".

Lyssa is an AWESOME Stampin' UP! demonstrator and a dear, dear friend. We only see each other once or twice a year, but it's always a great time!

"The Lyssa Swap" is one you don't want to miss if you're a Stampin' UP! demonstrator attending a major event (Leadership or Convention) as it's ALWAYS top notch!

Here's the card I created:


My base is Very Vanilla and then I added a piece of Tangerine Tango. My sentiment is stamped and layered on Coastal Cabana. The Designer Series Paper is from the Retro Fresh pack that's now available in the Occasions Catalogue.

And do you see that fat baker's twine? It's in the Sale-A-Bration brochure! It comes in three colours (Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe and Summer Starfruit and it's all packaged up together with some printed, adhesive-backed cork - SO CUTE!!

Sale-A-Bration starts on January 28th and it's better than EVER this year!

You'll want to come to my next class on February 1st where you'll be able to see the brochure, some of the goodies and take part in our Thank You card class.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Perfect Pennants
INK: Coastal Cabana
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana and Tangerine Tango Cardstock; Retro Fresh DSP
ACCESSORIES: Baker's Twine (SAB), Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!