Sign UP

Saturday, January 3, 2015

An Attitude of Gratitude

Many years ago, the very talented Ali Edwards decided that she wasn't going to "do" the traditional New Year's Resolution. Instead, she chose a word. One single word, by which to live for the coming year. This year, Ali's word is GIVE.

I haven't done it every year, but this year, as I was getting ready to go out with my family on New Year's Day, somehow...something was different.

The house was still asleep (I like my quiet time in the morning) and one word just wouldn't get the heck out of my head. The word? THANKFUL.

I figured it was there for a reason and so I made it *my* word for 2015. If you like it, you can share it too and I would be THANKFUL that I helped you in your journey.

So, this year...it's going to be a little different here on the blog. You'll see cards of course, because I love making them...but you'll see other stuff too. Sometimes it'll just be my musings for the day or some knitting that I'm working on. Sometimes it might be a video that I found or something that touched me in some way.

I hope you'll join me on my year long THANKFUL journey.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!