Sign UP

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

For the birds!

As you read this, I'm either at the airport waiting for my flight, on a plane winging my way to Orlando or at the hotel already having an AWESOME time with my Stampin' UP! peeps! (all depends what time you're reading - giggle)

Have you seen this set? It's so cute and versatile - stamps for almost every occasion paired with cute little birds. What could be better?



For today's card, I started off with a Coastal Cabana base and added a layer of Whisper White. A little pop of Designer Series Paper from the In Colour paper stack breaks of the starkness of the white background, adding just the right amount of colour.

The image was stamped in Memento Ink and the cute little birds were coloured in with Blendabilities (which you can get FREE during Sale-A-Bration) and punched out using the 2" circle punch. It was then matted on a circle of Bermuda Bay cut out with the Circle Framelits.

A little flag with the sentiments and a couple of little banners and flowers finish off this card perfectly!

Check out the rest of the crew here.

What do you think?

STAMPS: For the Birds
INK: Memento Ink
PAPERS: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock; Coastal Cabana DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Punches, Basic Rhinestones, Blendabilities, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

4 comments:

  1. I love this card! I believe I'll be CASEing it! --Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this just the cutest card! Look at those two wee birdies,wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!