Sign UP

Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!

OOPS! This card was supposed to be for the Paper Crafts Crew sketch this past Wednesday, but I got so caught up in the festivities of the New Year that I completely forgot to get it out there!


I started off with a Soft Sky base and added a layer of Whisper White Cardstock between it and the Designer Series Paper. What the heck is that??

This *particular* paper comes to you courtesy of the Occasions Catalogue which you may have already received in the mail! Awesome, right? It's double sided, just like much of our regular DSP and it's FREE! Just carefully remove the outer wrap of your Occasions Catalogue and VOILA! Free DSP!

If you don't have an Occasions Catalogue yet, be sure to leave me a message so that I can pop one in the mail for you (Canadian addresses only).

For the image and sentiment, I hand cut the champagne flutes and added them to a piece of Whisper White Cardstock onto which I added a piece of Island Indigo which was cut with the On Film Framelits. I thought the addition of the little star in Crushed Curry was just the perfect touch behind the sentiment.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Happy Hour, Good Greetings (retired)
INK: Crushed Curry, Island Indigo
PAPERS: Soft Sky, Whisper White and Island Indigo Cardstock; Occasions Catalogue DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, On Film Framelits, Stars Framelits, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!