Sign UP

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hello you!

I couldn't believe my luck when I saw this stamp set in the Occasions Catalogue! It's perfect for...well...EVERYTHING!!


The stamp is called "Crazy About You" and it's available in a bundle (which includes 4 framelits) for as little as $52.50 (photopolymer). Add a pack of cardstock for $8.50 or even a pack of Notecards for $7.50 and you've just spent enough to earn a free Sale-A-Bration item! YAY!

I started off with a base of Basic Grey Cardstock and added some Designer Series Paper from the Flowerpot and Confetti Celebrations collections. Some Pear Pizzazz Cotton Ribbon was added to separate the two pieces.

I stamped the "YOU" in Basic Grey and cut out the "hello" and butterfly in Pear Pizzazz. The butterfly seemed to get "lost" on the Tangerine Tango flowers, so I cut out a second one in Shimmery White Cardstock to make it pop!

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the divas have been up to here.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Crazy About You
INK: Basic Grey
PAPERS: Basic Grey, Pear Pizzazz and Shimmery White Cardstock; Flowerpot and Confetti Celebrations DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Ribbon

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!