Sign UP

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Seize the CAKE!!!

Not quite Carpe Diem, but close! LOL!

I just love this little stamp set!

It's what I call and "inside/outside" stamp set - it has a sentiment for the front of the card and a coordinating one for the inside too.

In this case, however, I used both on the outside and it worked out GREAT!!


I started off with a base of Island Indigo cardstock and added a layer of Soft Sky. I left the Soft Sky plain, but you could use a background stamp of your choice and go to town! This particular card was part of a TWELVE project class, so keeping things simple was of the essence!

I cut one of our adorable paper doilies in half and added an Island Indigo Ribbon over the top to hide the cut. The I punched out some shapes, used the stamp-a-majig and created the image panel. The placement of the sentiments left just the right amount of space for a star (you could use a heart or a flower too) - PERFECT!

A little bit of doodling and DONE!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Something to Say
INK: Island Indigo
PAPERS: Whisper White, Soft Sky and Island Indigo Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Paper Doily, Ribbon, Punches, Marker, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!