Sign UP

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I wasn't too sure about the colour challenge today, but it worked out great! So good in fact, that I made THREE cards because I couldn't decide which one I liked best. :)



I started off with a base of Pink Pirouette for all the cards and layers of Rose Red cardstock and Hello Honey DSP from the Lullaby Designer Series Paper.

I stamped the images from Label Love twice, once in Smokey Slate and a second time in Rose Red. These were punched out and layered. Then, I used the Artisan Label punch again and punched out layers in Rose Red, Hello Honey and Pink Pirouette for the back of the images.

I'll be swapping the card on the far left at Leadership in Orlando, Florida.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the divas have been up to here.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Label Love
INK: Smokey Slate and Rose Red
PAPERS: Whisper White, Rose Red, Hello Honey and Pink Pirouette Cardstock; Lullaby DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Ribbon, Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!