Sign UP

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

For the Bride to Be

Continuing my love affair with Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP, I created this set which I think would be just perfect for a Bride to Be:

This set comes ready to give in a coordinated gift bag and includes 6 cards (3 each of the designs shown here) and a mini composition book for making notes related to the wedding.

I used the stamp set "For the Bride" and the bell image is from the Level III Hostess Set "Goody Goody Gumdrops". I used my Stamp-a-majig to position the images and sentiments EXACTLY where I wanted them.

What do you think?

Stamps: For the Bride, Goody Goody Gumdrops
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Paper: Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP
Cardstock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch, Silver Brads

Happy Stampin'!

9 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful set. So well coordinated and the colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the turquoise and brown together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome set! I love the stamps too. I may have to put them on my wish list... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely set! THe colors are fantastic together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH this is a beautiful set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny you should say that...just went to a wedding with these same colors! ;) Gorgeous set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful! What a great class. Mmmm...mental note--must print out and save for future class! Good timing for it, too, oh wise one! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!