Sign UP

Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Never Ending Simply Scrapping Kit - Part II

So I pulled out some more of the pieces of the Simply Scrappin' Kit and came up with this:
Aren't they just the most adorable things? They're mini composition books and are less than 1/4 the size of a regular composition book. I just love them!!! The pens are RSVP pens and are available at Staples. These are great because you can unscrew the top of the pen to insert paper and create a custom made pen. How cool is that?

The ribbon I used on the middle book is not from the Simply Scrappin' Kit, it's from my stash. When I trimmed the Riding Hood Red textured cardstock, I trimmed it a little crooked, so I covered it up with ribbon. Necessity is the mother of invention, right?

If you love this Simply Scrappin' Kit as much as I do, I can pretty much guarantee that it will be retiring at the end of June as the colours that are part of the kit are from the 2008/2009 In Colours from Stampin' UP! Since the In Colours will be retiring at the end of June to make way for 2009/2010 In Colours, it stands to reason that this kit will be retiring too. If you'd like to order one and are in Canada, do let me know! I'd be happy to do that for you!

Hope you are having a great day and that you get some stamping time in!!!

7 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Great way to use up those scraps that you just cant seem to throw away. Awwww, maaannn, now I'll be saving even more scraps! ha ha ha! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such sweet little sets! I love using the mini comp books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set of cards using your scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of scrap pieces! I love the scrappin' kits :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat set. You did a great job (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!