Sign UP

Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Never Ending Simply Scrapping Kit - Part III

Last year around Christmas, I saw this GREAT tutorial for covering 1/2 of a mini legal note pad. Of course, I wanted to try it...and of course, life got in the way - LOL! So...I never got around to it!

The other day, I was in Staples and spied the mini legal note pads and asked the ladies at the copy center if they would be so kind as to cut them in half for me - which they did!

I came home and was unable to find the tutorial on SplitCoast Stampers. Fortunately, the stamping community is a wonderful one and within a day of posting a request for the tutorial, I had several replies. If you'd like the tutorial, you can find it here. And there's a whole HOST of ideas in this gallery here.

So, here's my version using, once again, the Never Ending Simply Scrapping Kit!

I sent it off to CMH sister and while it wasn't in her choice of colours for this round or her absolute favourite colours, I sure do hope she likes it!

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Stampin'!

4 comments:

  1. This turned out so great and aren't they fun to make? So quick too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I would never have thought to ask about getting those cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love having the idea of someone else cut them! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh. Nicely done! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!