Sign UP

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Parisian Breeze and Becky's TOTE-ALLY Awesome Tote

Oh...Parisian Breeze DSP how I love thee...

I love it SO much, that despite ordering a pack for April club, I had to order ANOTHER pack of it while Stampin' UP! has its paper special going on (buy 3 packs of DSP/textured cardstock and get the 4th free!). I'm going to be SO sad when it retires at the end of June - SO sad!

While I can use it (gaining Demo status means using current goodies only to showcase SU!), I'm going to use it to the max!

Here's what I created with help from yet another AMAZING Becky Roberts tutorial which you can find on her site Inking Idaho (just scroll down the right hand side):







Becky's tutorials are just great! They are VERY detailed with LOTS of pictures and worth EVERY penny, IMO. If you don't own any yet, you should rush right over to her site and pick up a couple. You won't be disappointed!

I used the Blooming with Love stamp set, Baja Breeze ink and cardstock, Chocolate Chip cardstock and of course my beloved Parisian Breeze specialty DSP. I did the closure a little different than Becky did and used a stack of Prima flowers that matched the paper/DSP perfectly! Don't you just LOVE it when that happens?

What do you think?

Stamps: Blooming with Happiness
Ink: Baja Breeze
Paper: Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP (get some NOW!!!)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Punches, Ribbon, Prima Flowers

Happy Stampin'!

7 comments:

  1. Wow this is just great I really love the project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous set, Christyne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - that DSP goes perfectly for the projects.

    I'll have to check out her blog for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun fun! Can't wait to see what you do with it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has to be one of my favourite colour combos.......I just love your cards Christyne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Set! You did a wonderful job (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!