Sign UP

Friday, May 22, 2009

The Never Ending Simply Scrapping Kit

Since May is National Scrapbooking Month (who would have thought that a few years ago when National Scrapbooking DAY was the first Saturday in May that it would turn into a month long celebration?), Stampin' Up has an AMAZING deal for scrapbookers out there! You can become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for a mere $99 CAD. You get the scrapbooking add on that is normally $60 when you join Stampin' Up! + all the business supplies to get your business up and running.

My upline (yes, she FINALLY did it) knew darn well that I couldn't resist the offer and after many, MANY years of her just being my supplier (pusher - LOL!), I have finally joined her team...and she couldn't be more thrilled!

So, I decided to challenge myself and see just how much you could do with a Simply Scrappin' Kit - in this case, Best Ever which is available for $23.95.

I started off using a tutorial/instruction sheet from Andrea Walford, which you can find here. It's a tutorial to complete what she has called an Emergency Card Kit.


With Andrea's instructions, you can make not one, but TWO Emergency Birthday Card kits. Keep one for yourself and give the other to a friend! Pictured here is just one of the card kits; the other is identical.

Next I made a 20 (yes, 20) page 6 X 6 album. Lots of pictures here, so be patient.


I'm not sure if I'm going to give it away or keep it for myself. It is after all my 40th birthday this year...

At this point, I still had some DSP, but was pretty much out of textured cardstock except for some scraps.

As part of the starter kit, I also ordered 12 X 12 Textured Cardstock in the 2008/2009 In Colours. So, I broke into that package and made a simple double page 12 X 12 layout.


Next, I dipped into my stash of Baja Breeze 8 1/2 X 11 cardstock to make some cards, using the abundant amount of stickers that you get in a Simply Scrappin' Kit. With four sheets of cardstock, I made eight cards.


And this is what was left over:

Now I need to find something to do with it all - LOL! I'll post more when I've used more of it up!

Happy Stampin'!

13 comments:

  1. Wow! It's amazing how much is included in the SSK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are amazing. You can sure make a lot with just one kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Those kits are fab aren't they!! This one is still on my list to get!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, definitely lots to be made with just one kit! Crazy! Love them al!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing array of goodies and projects you have set up here. I hope you really enjoy your journey with SU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations.......I wish you much success! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. good job!! all that from one kit?? now THAT is salesmanship :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on this kit! That is a fabulous selling point and congrats on being a demo, you will enjoy it and the discount it NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! It's amazing how much is you made with the kit In have never beena able to use it all too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You really made a lot with that kit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!