Sign UP

Monday, May 11, 2009

A Triple Play!

I've always wanted to pull off a triple play card and today I did it! Three challenges in one card - WOOHOO!!!

This card covers the Ways to Use It Challenge, the Limited Supplies Challenge and the Mojo Monday Sketch all from last week - GO ME!

For the Ways to Use It challenge we were to use Kraft paper, for the Limited Supplies challenge we were to choose a little known May holiday (I am sending this Thank You card to our favourite cardiac clinic nurse, Marilyn since May 12th, is International Nurses Day) and the Mojo Monday Sketch is this one:
I started off with a Kraft card base and built up from there. The next layer up is a 4 X 5 1/4" piece of DSP from the AMAZING Parisian Breeze collection. If you don't own it yet, you should order it...and you can get it from me! The other layers are also from the Parisian Breeze DSP collection and were left over from another project (that I really need to take pictures of).

I used my threading water punch to scallop the edge of the blue paper.

The image panels are 2 X 3" and 2 X 2" matted in Kraft cardstock. I stamped the images which are from Doodle This and Doodle That in Chocolate Chip on Whisper White. The ribbon is Chocolate organza.

The inside is finished with more of the Parisian Breeze DSP and stamped with "Thanks So Much" from the Sincere Salutations set in Chocolate Chip.

What do you think?

Cardstock: Kraft and Whisper White
DSP: Parisian Breeze Collection
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Ribbon, Scrap Mats for paper piercing.

Happy Stampin'!

7 comments:

  1. Love the paper piercing and yay for 3 challenges in one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go with the 3 challenges Christyne! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 in 1 now thats impressive. Love the paper piercing and the colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and great job meeting three challenges in one project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful card I need to get out my set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!