Sign UP

Thursday, August 26, 2010

3-D Thursday - Sunny Garden Box


Today's 3-D Thursday is a whole set of goodness! Four cards and a box in which to put them.

Here's the closed box:
Now, I did add an image matted on some punched pieces after I took the picture. I don't really like it, so I think I need to change the colours up or something...

Here's the box open:
I just used a length of Poppy Parade Ribbon to tie it closed. It acts sort of like a belly band.

Here are the cards:
There are four cards in the box, 2 of each design. I'm just LOVING this new Sunny Garden DSP!

Here's the envie:

If I've learned ANYTHING from my Caroline, it's that there should NEVER be a NAKED ENVIE!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Flower Fancy
INKS: Cajun Craze, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green
PAPERS: Whisper White, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz and Poppy Parade Cardstock; Sunny Garden DSP
ACCESSORIES: Markers, Ribbon

Happy Stampin'!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the cards and the box. Now...where can I find directions for that box?
    Thanks
    kristinkottwitz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I too love a decorated envelope.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously?? are you just going to make me copy everything you do this week?? :-)

    love this (look for it soon on a blog near you! ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it...and thanks for the info. Made one last night! Now on to check out some more of your fabulous crafty-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it Christine!! This project is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project! Love the papers/ribbon/colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea on the box and using ribbon for a "belly" band. Love the colors and the cards. I usually forget to stamp on the envie. Awesome project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cards & the box. The colors are so refreshing! Great job!
    http://willrun4stamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!