Sign UP

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunny Sunday Sketch - Week 11


Good morning friends! I hope you all enjoyed the SUDSOL blog hop last week. I know I did! There were SO many inspiring works of art and it was great to tour demonstrator blogs.

This week, we are back to the Sunny Sunday Sketch! Ready?

Here's our sketch this week:

And here's my take on it:

I started off with a 4 1/4" card base of Pacific Point. To that I added a piece of Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo. My image was stamped on Whisper White and matted on another piece of Tempting Turquoise.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Tropical Party, King of the Grill (sentiment)
INKS: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Regal Rose
PAPERS: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise
ACCESSORIES: Brad, Stampin' Dimensionals




Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!