Sign UP

Monday, August 16, 2010

Manic Monday with House Mouse


OK, we're trying to get back on track here - YIKES!!!

Today is Manic Monday and I've got a House Mouse image/card for you.

Last weekend, I got to hang out at Di's house. We had a blast! Our friend Suzanne was there too and we crafted into the wee hours. This is the reason we were up so late:

It took me the better part of three hours to get this the way I wanted it and by the end of it all, my eyes were just about crossed!!!

I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on some fancy cardstock that Suzanne brought back from the States (I think it's PTI). Then I coloured...and coloured...and coloured some more.

And at 3:30 a.m., I mounted the image on Old Olive Cardstock and called it a day!

What do you think?

STAMPS: House Mouse
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
PAPERS: PTI (?) White and Old Olive (Stampin' UP!)
ACCESSORIES: Copic Markers

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh!!!! You have the patience of a saint! I can't believe what an adorable card this is! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!